The release date of my ESL E-Book on Business English will be June 2017. The ESL book will specialize in Business English, ESL, Idioms, Phrasal Verbs, Vocabulary, and online accessible Listening exercises.
My ESL book for Business English will give you the skills you need to sound professional and communicate with more comfort in the workplace and anywhere.
The ESL book will have stories on E-Commerce, Ride-Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft, Social Media, YouTube, Baseball idioms in English, and more! The aim is to make the new English learner more confident.
My book will help you develop a good sense of business language and advanced grammar; understand social etiquette and cultural differences; familiarize yourself with up-to-date idiomatic expressions; and build confidence in speaking, understanding, reading, and writing English in professional or formal settings.
If you are an English school, ESL student, or just curious for samples from this book for review please write me at firstname.lastname@example.org
English Lessons held in downtown San Francisco Monday – Friday between 11 A.M. and 6 P.M. Monday through Friday, and on the weekends by appointment. * FREE HANDOUTS WITH EVERY LESSON.
I offer English lessons, on a customized 1 on 1 basis. Contact me if you have any of the issues below:
Are you unhappy with your English skills?
Do you find yourself having to repeat yourself often so that others can understand you?
Are you losing confidence with your spoken English?
- See results quickly
- Accent reduction and Pronunciation Improvement
- Personalized program to overcome your unique English difficulties
- Clear explanations and examples to help you succeed
- Professional assessment of your strengths and weaknesses
- Idioms/Phrasal Verbs
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Grammar Improvement for Conversation.
Don’t worry, I can help you speak English so that everyone understands you. I am a qualified ESL tutor with many years of experience , teaching English to foreign learners and I can help you too.
Location – Professional Location near Montgomery Bart Station in Downtown San Francisco.
By the end of the class you will have a greater understanding of how to approach communicating in the workplace in all types of companies. The aim of the course is to further your knowledge and expertise in mastering your communication skills in the Business English environment. The content I provide for our lessons is practical and will include ideas and material you can take and use in your workplace and everyday life.
1. Develop the fluency, accuracy and communication skills you need to work confidently in the English-speaking business world.Using phrasal verbs and idioms to enhance and understand American English and even UK English.
2. Focus on improving your English proficiency in core skill areas such as reading, writing, speaking and listening as you review key areas of business. I will help you in all areas of English by mixing up the lessons between writing, speaking, and listening or customizing the lessons to your specific needs.
3. You also learn how to effectively communicate in business meetings, give presentations, negotiate, and express yourself in a confident and assertive manner. Lastly, I will ask you to do mock presentations and challenge you to maximize results in your Business English goals.